Tuesday, July 31, 2012

To Pin or Not to Pin

How many of you have heard of Pinterest?  I must admit that I must be the last person on the earth to have set up a Pinterest account.  Mostly, I believe that I have so many usernames and passwords to social media mayhem that I do not think I need yet another account.  I have Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite, Google +, Foursquare, Skype, Messenger, and now I have been invited to join Pinterest.  



Amazingly, I have been introduced to a whole new way to use Pinterest with my work.  I can set up a board to link to different resources that I like to use in my professional life.  I do not have to put my "fun" hat on and reveal every hour of every day what I am doing and where I am and who I am doing it with.  Although I know my LARGE fan base absolutely hangs on every word! Ha!


I have found a useful link for Pinterest (http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2012/02/guide-to-proper-pintiquette-pinterest.html).  It talks about the ettiquette.  I think there should be one of these for every social media tool out there.  So if you are with me as one of the last Pinteresters, read the attached article and then decide.  If all else fails, hold on because there may be yet another social media site coming soon to your Google Chrome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment