Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Last Week in the Office


Packing and moving out of the office.  It is bitter sweet!  Seeing how many things are going in the trash makes me wonder just why I keep certain things.  The financials and reports need to be kept, but there seem to be so many items that I don't need.  It is good to purge.  
 I look at some of the pictures I have in the office.  Pictures of my sons before they turned into adult men.  Pictures of my nieces and nephew before they grew up.  There are a lot of memories not only in the pictures, but in the original placement of those pictures in my office.  I was so proud to set up my "new" office and now it is time to move to another office.  I am sure I will put the details into the placement of those pictures again.  Better yet...maybe it is time for more current pictures of the boys and my granddaughter.  Thus, symbolizing another new memory and many more to come.
By the way...see the books?  Maybe I should think about reading more than the table of contents and the covers. I resolve to scan each book more diligently.  Packing and moving can be cleansing.  Bitter sweet, but rejuvenating.

No comments:

Post a Comment