Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Adventures

I met this incredible young lady from North Dakota . http://www.pinkepost.com  She talked about having a blog so people can see what life is really like in agriculture.  Hence, the inspiration to discuss life in leadership.  I am beginning another chapter in my life.  Some may think it is a mid-life crisis...I think of it as opportunity.  I have never been one to wait for things to happen.  It is innate in me to "go for it."  If everyone waited for the next BIG THING, then nothing would get achieved.  I realize that there are those who prefer to go with the flow, but I prefer to challenge the flow.  Leadership started for me as the first born child.  I really had no choice.  I was the one who started school first and the one who tested the waters for my siblings so they could learn from my mistakes on how NOT to get caught.  Here is another opportunity to be a challenging force.  What kind of leader am I going to be today?  We shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment